Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tired!

I have a list of Blogs that I read and when I read one of them I realize how insanely boring my life is!  I can't think of a thing to tell all of you that would be of any interest.  Sad.  Well, I am going to Vegas next week but isn't there a rule that I can't share about that?  Something about "What Happens In Vegas..."!  But knowing me as well as I do, I am very certain that whatever happens there has no business staying there - I don't quite carry the wild and crazy Vegas gene!  So by all means, I will post stories and pics when I return.
I was so tired today.  Beyond tired actually.  I came home and had a lot to do but instead crawled into bed and I didn't get up until 8:30!  I have been up 3 hours and it's time to head back under my covers.  Just a tired girl this week.  I didn't even get out today to jog.  And the worst of all, I didn't take Roxie on her daily walk.  I hope she forgives me!  She will - she's a dog.  My dog.  She has a heart bigger than all.
Tomorrow I am joining a bible study group that meets on Thursday nights from 7 - 8.  I hope I like it!
I have a friend who is going in for a second interview tomorrow morning!  He really needs a job so I am wishing him the very best.  He is very intelligent, a hard worker, and very personable.  I'm sure he will get something very soon - he deserves to have a good job to go to.  Heck, if we have to work, it does help if it's good!
My Roxie and I are headed to bed.  Nite all! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment