Monday, August 8, 2011

Frozen Pizza Empire

Zoe just ran away.  No worries, she came back.  She is getting quite adventurous.  I have been enjoying my outdoor space every night and she likes to go out there too.  However, she is slipping through the gate and wandering.  Tonight she wandered too far.  I need to put up a barrier on the gate so she can't get out.  Granted, she can jump the wall but she doesn't know that yet!
Been having trouble getting to sleep at night.  Someone gave me some relaxation tips.  Reminders, actually.  So I hope that my nights will be a little more restful.  My PA prescribed sleeping pills but I am very hesitant to try that.  I take enough medication and really don't want to add another pill in the mix.
I am excited that I will be cat sitting in September.  Just for two days.  Will be feeding Arteen's cats.  All 5 of them!  Whenever I think I am having a memory lapse, I go through the names of all 5 cats and realize that I'm ok.  Phew!  Calico, Smoky, Romeo, Morris, and Princess.
So I have started eating some food.  Now it's a whole new issue to deal with.  You feel as if everyone is watching what goes in your mouth.  Obviously my mom does because she noted that I had 6 chips with my taco salad the other night.  Grin and bear it, Jules!  I've got a long life ahead of me...not sure if I'm lucky or not!
Speaking of eating...I now do a little grocery shopping.  I haven't really paid attention to food since February.  But I do have a comment.  This probably happened way before February but tell me...since when do frozen pizzas come with appetizers and/or chocolate chip cookies?  Is that what this culinary world has come to?  We go buy a frozen pizza meal that includes spinach dip and cookies?  Seriously?  I was shocked!  The garbage that people eat is incredible.  Granted, I eat garbage too but I never paid attention to it until now.  Awful!
While I was in the grocery store, something kept happening to me that I'm sure happens to a lot of us.  Colliding carts with the same person time and time again!  This guy and I kept meeting in the most awkward of situations.  Everywhere I went, there he was.  And this guy was a real duh.  He was rounding the corner from frozen into produce and we collide once again and he mumbles under his breath (to himself, not to me) "all I want is a damn onion."  Well then go get your damn onion, buddy!  And that is the last aisle in the store.  I figured I was done with him.  But no....I had to go back to aisle 5 to get some Barilla Pasta and guess what?  There he was.  I ran like heck!
9 days until Las Vegas.  What happened to my 4 month window?  I think I worry too much.  I just don't want anything bad to happen.  And where there is Guadagnis, there very well could be a surprise.
Off to bed for me.  Relax, relax, relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment