Monday, August 15, 2011

Missing my babies

I just finished watching an extreme couponing program.  What in the world do people do with all that crap that they buy?  Sure, it's great to use coupons and save a bunch of money but I really think that the women who do the extreme thing are a tad disturbed.  Maybe it's just me but I had to mention that.

Leaving for Las Vegas the day after tomorrow.  I am already missing my Roxie and my Zoe.  I just hate to be away from them even for a day.  Now that I think about it...that makes ME a bit disturbed.  I think that's called extreme pet mom.  I miss them so much.  They bring me such joy.  I remember when I adopted Roxie, I was really fighting some serious depression.  I feel that dog saved my life.  In turn, I saved hers.  We are completely bonded - I can't describe it.  And then Zoe.  What can I say about Zoe?  She is the smartest cat I have ever had.  Scary smart.  She just the most crazy and bizarre things.  She loves to hang out with me.  We have a good time together.

Going to the Padres/Mets game tonight.  We bought the tickets to benefit Big Brothers/Sisters.  $25.00 a piece but we will get a meal pre-game catered by Phil's BBQ.  Taking mom and dad.  My only gripe about going to Petco park is the parking.  It's expensive and inconvenient.  Besides that, I love a trip to the ballpark. 

Have a good week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment